DETAILER'S HELPER HD DETAILING TOOL BELT
SAVE UP TO 30 MINUTES PER DETAIL WITH THIS TOOL BELT! BETTER HANDS-FREE USE WITH THE HD VERSION!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You're constantly looking for your product bottles, tools, and supplies
- You use the floor, cowl, hood, or roof to hold your bottles and towels
- You're interested in working more efficiently
- You're interested in making more money
- You recognize the wear and tear that detailing causes to your body
DETAILER'S HELPER TOOL BELTS ARE A PROVEN WAY TO HELP YOU!
- Keep your bottles, tools, and supplies on your hips, always right there with you...no more searching
- Avoid incidental dirt transfer, vehicle scratches, and knocked over bottles
- Save 30 minutes or more per detail, talk about efficiency!
- With just 5 minutes of savings, you could earn an extra $3250 this year (see math below)
- With less bending & reaching, and less time per vehicle, you can reduce the physical toll of the job
Detailer's Helper tool belts are a proven tool to improve the efficiency of your detailing work flow. From working on automobiles, cars, trucks, and SUV's, to cleaning and polishing RV's, Marine & Boats, Aircraft Aviation & Planes, and more, the Detailer's Helper HD tool belt will help you do what you already do so well even better!
The HD version of the tool belt has the added benefit of allowing you to be more hands-free. With its polisher bag, almost any polisher on the market will fit in it so when climbing ladders, working with scaffolding, or just working in precarious conditions, you and your crew are safer.
When was the last time you bought a product that pays for itself?When you use a Detailer's Helper tool belt, you save time, and when you save time, you make more money. Our tool belts pay for themselves in just a couple of details.
Let's Do Some Math:
You can make at least an extra $3250 in revenue per year!
Let's say you:
- Save 5 minutes per detail;
- Do 3 details per day;
- Work 5 days a week;
- Charge $50 per detail:
You would add an extra $3250 in revenue to your business! That’s a 4500% ROI on your investment!
We don't usually like math, but we like THAT math!
THIS TOOL BELT HAS THE FOLLOWING AWESOME FEATURES:
Five Individual Supplies and Tools Bags - Configure Any Way You Like
- Reinforced Deep Polisher Bag - Designed to Fit Most Polishers on the Market for More Hands-Free Use
- 16oz Bottle Bag
- 32oz Bottle Bag
- Mobile Phone/Business Card Bag
- Polishing Pad or Large Misc. Storage Bag
- Red or Pink Piping/Accents
Cord Wrangler Loop - To keep your buffer cord in place behind your back. Can also be used as a towel loop.
Adjustable Tactical Style Buckle Belt - For waists up to 44". (larger belts available)
Belt Buckle Sleeve/Cover - Designed to provide an extra layer of protection between the plastic buckle and the vehicle surface.
Soft Cotton Fabric - Detailer's Helper belts are specifically designed to be paint-friendly, so you can keep your paint scratch free!
Size Note - Our Standard belts fit up to a 44" waist. If you need a larger belt, one can be substituted, simply select it below.
*Some images depict previous logo and our standard belt for demonstrative purposes, all belts shipped with new logo.
Polisher Bag Note - The bag is designed to be deep enough to ensure minimal strain is placed on the polisher cord. The head of the polisher rests on the bag, rather than the bottom of the polisher and cord inside the bag. In addition, the design is not intended that a detailer would carry the polisher in the bag for extended periods of time. We have used and tested the bag extensively, and can say the strain on the cord should not exceed that of regular use, storage, or any other strain that is regularly placed on polisher cords. However, proper precautions to protect the polisher should be taken.